Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween...a day late!


"what do you mean no candy for me?"



We finally got to put Dane in his Halloween outfit at around 6:00pm, it was too hot to have him in long sleeves during the day...go figure, the high was 85 yesterday!


Mom and Dad came over for dinner, Gage had to work, Katie dressed up as a Starbuck's barista and handed out candy (too cute, huh?)...then we ran out of at 7:30pm!!! I felt bad, we have never run out of candy before. I don't know if we had more trick or treaters than usual (I am usually out with the kids trick or treating so I have no idea what the usual amount is) or if Katie was handing out more candy than normal! Anyway, we had a nice quiet night.


I cherish the nights when we are all home together, if Gage isn't working he is out and about. Let's see, Monday night he went to YoungLife, Tuesday was youth group, Wed he worked, tonight he is going to worship band practice...yes, he is becoming a typical teenager! He will be 17 in two months, he graduates from high school next year...where did the time go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute little outfit...and I thought I recognized that green apron!! Sounds like it was a fun night!!!

Stacy said...

Who's the cutest pumpkin boy?
It's Daner, It's Daner
And who's the barista with the long brown hair?
It's Ka-tie-La-die
Ok, so this would be cooler if you could hear the tune I'm sining with my little diddy here..
Once again, my dear friend, you look and see all of the great things around you - and you make a night at home on Halloween ROCK OUT LOUD!!
Glad that you all had such a good time!

Angela said...

He is so adorable! It was so great to see Gage rockin out in the worship band. I was so into singing that I didn't know Chad was sitting next to us until the lights came on. I guess I was so moved by the Spirit. Big praises for Dane and moving through his milestones.
Blessings-
Angela

Brandie said...

Just wanted to let you know I MISS YOU!!!
xoxoxoxo
B