Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NEWS ALERT!!!



Sorry about the quality of this video, it was taken with my digital camera...anyway...Dane has been taking three or four steps on his own for the past week or so, but today we had some friends over and when they went to leave he walked from our kitchen to the front door to follow them out! We grabbed the camera and did a reenactment by dangling my cell phone in front of him! We are so proud of him!

We thank God for his continued healing of our sweet miracle!

4 comments:

Brandie said...

SO AWESOME to witness this excitment first hand today!
Go DANE!!!

See there, we should come by to see you more often! :0)

All of us Gs are cheering for you Dane!

Much love friend,
B

PS...I'm coming by to drop off a special lotion delivery tomorrow morning!

Jamie and Jill said...

Yaaahhhhhooooo!!!!

Great job Dane!

Lindsay said...

What a big boy! Isn't it amazing too how one day they can be still so timid to take a step and then the next they take 20! Too cool! I talked to Brandie last night and she said how special it was to see it in person!!! I am bummed I missed it!
My kiddos are enjoying the video to say the least! We have watched it several times already and there is no sign of being done! They love Dane! If you could only see Victoria's expression as she says, "Dane is so so so cute!" "Look at that big boy walking!" It is a joy to see little ones find joy in others!

Niki said...

OMGoodness!!!! :cry:

Thank you Lord for you miracle!

I'm so happy to see how Dane is progressing. Go Dane!