Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

This has nothing to do with Fathers Day...just a funny picture of my personal choir! Gage came home with these from work the other day because they were going to throw them out, but we managed to entertain ourselves for at least 20 minutes with these beautiful red and hot pink choir gowns!



A special Happy Fathers Day goes out to my Dad and my husband, the two guys in my life that I know no matter what happens will always be there for me!


I had to work this morning, and I have been fighting a bit of a yucky chest cold that has turned into what is looking like the flu, but it was a great day still. We went to church, then napped, and I made chicken pot pie to take to my Mom and Dads.


Dane is walking up a storm, though his walk does resemble a zombie that has had a couple cocktails! What a great gift for fathers day, to see our little man toddling around!


He is still doing great with his communication, his new thing is what I call "babbling in sign language". He will start doing things with his hands, I know he is trying to sign something but I have no idea what! I know that he is soaking up all the signing that I am teaching him and the signing videos too, so I guess it's just like the babbling he does in reaction to all the talking he hears around him...just with his hands! It's very cute none the less.




No comments: