Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My little block head



Dane was doing his new favorite thing...climbing over his boppy. We had some blocks set up for him to look at, and apparently he thought that they made a nice pillow...because he stayed in that position for quite a while! We thought it was pretty cute and of course had the camera ready! Chad thinks that he was just trying to get in a comfy position to watch Sponge Bob with Katie, maybe so! He finally moved after a while revealing some nice indents on his cheek!

We celebrated Chad's birthday today, nothing to exciting, as our finances are tight. He worked this morning then spent the afternoon watching a DVD. I made his favorite spice cake and mushroom burgers for dinner. He did say that when he blew out his candles that he already got his wish...I am sure that it had something to do with ALL of his kiddos surrounding him on his bday. It was this time last year that I made him a another one of his favorite dinners (chicken fried steak...PaPa Ray style) when I noticed that nothing tasted right to me, I kept saying "this dinner tastes nasty"...only to find out in a couple days that I was prego! Chad's 35th year turned out to be a doozey!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Happy Birthday CHAD!!

Lovin' the block head pics...too cute!