Monday, September 10, 2007

Just Peachy!




Well after a weekend of feeling achy, feverish, and generally crappy...I am feeling a lot better! I found a stash of some antibiotics...left over from one of my many bouts of mastitis so I don't know if that's why I am feeling better or if "it" has just run "it's" course! I was terrified that Dane would catch whatever I had, so I tried to keep away from him the best I could. He seems fine and I am praying that he doesn't get "it"...what ever "it" was!


Grandma Lynn got Dane a well needed high chair, it was nice to sit him in something that doesn't break your back to feed him in! I thought that we would celebrate his new chair with trying out some peaches for the first time, which he proceeded to spit out after every bite. This is the first thing we have given him that he doesn't seem to like. I am a bit surprised that he didn't like the peaches, especially after we found out that he didn't seem to mind peas and green beans...but Dane is full of surprises!


So I am feeling peachy, the new high chair is peachy, of course my little man is peachy...hmmm, everything is peachy except peaches them selves!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so funny because Haley to this day still refuses to eat peaches or pears. But she adores green beans and peas. Funny how some kids prefer what other's don't huh? :)

Anonymous said...

well I am not a huge fan of peaches either, so this is ok with me!! Cute pics :)