Saturday, September 15, 2007

Holding hands...




I was emailing one of my sweet friends at work with some updated pictures of Dane, and I came across this little gem of a picture that Chad snapped with his phone just a week after Dane was born. " Wow", I thought...I stopped and took some time to look at this incredible picture. I remember at the time thinking how cool this picture was, the fact that Dane's entire hand was the size of Chads thumb nail... now I really appreciate this picture more than I can express in a blog. Now that Dane is home and is doing so well, it just takes a picture to really put things in perspective. I follow some other preemies on their own incredible journeys and all that I have read and seen keeps me constantly in awe of the handy work of God.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is totally amazing! The picture is awesome as well as the story of Dane that God began creating way before we were aware and that he daily continues to create!

**~bOsS~** said...

This is an awesome picture.... brings back memories!

Anonymous said...

You are so right...it is an awesome sight and such a reminder of God's power! Love that posted this and your thoughts about it!