Monday, March 23, 2009

March of Dimes t shirts!

My friend Karin, who I have known since the 7th grade, has really gotten behind the March of Dimes this year...she was the first one to sign up and walk and was the first one to raise money for team "great Dane"! She asked her friend, Kathi Buss, to help us with the art work this year for our team t-shirts. She generously donated her time and talents to our team! (Dane got the nick name great Dane while in the NICU, and that is what we named our team after...in case you were wondering!) I was sooo excited when I received this in my email today!
This is original picture that I took of Dane:





And this is what she was able to do with it! This is the front of our shirts:




And this is the back...notice the little dog prints and baby prints?!?:



Aren't they so cute!?!

Thank you Karin and Kathi!!! This is the link to Kathi's website in case you want to check out what else she does! http://www.kathibussphotography.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so great!!! I'm not going to be able to walk with you guys, just can't get back that weekend. I will be praying for you!!

Lindsay said...

Loving that! Gave me goosebumps to read it!

Kim said...

Awesome!

Jamie and Jill said...

OMG...those are too stinkin cute. You better enter them into the contest:)

Can't wait to see you at the walk....it's been way too long.

Lindsay said...

ugh. Just figured out that it looks like the 18th will be our day to move. So it looks like I will not be able to walk as I had wanted to. I will support you in other ways. ;)