Monday, September 8, 2008

Munds Park (part 2)

Here is the kiddos at the park, Gage was so excited to get his picture taken by his Mom at the park...get over it Gage...I am still the boss! Gage was even more excited when I made him sit on the swings so that I could get a picture of all the cousins on the swings together!

Anyway, the weather was beautiful and we all had a great time. The kids have been cooped up all summer (unless they are in the pool), so it was so nice to just be outside. Munds Park is gorgeous, maybe some day we can afford our own get away home...or heck I would live there year round!

Thanks to Gary and Dee for letting us invade their home up north! We had a blast!

And yeah to Dane's little lungs who handled the change in altitude like a champ! He is one resilient child!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks like it was SUCH a WONDERFUL TIME!!!!! HOORAY!!!
Munds Park - watch out - there may some day be a Robinson invasion!! :) It looks like it was relaxing, enjoyable, and everything that a vacation should be.
I'm so thankful and happy that it was a birthday and family weekend to remember!!!!

Niki said...

Yeah, Gage looks thrilled alright! :rofl:

I'm so happy to hear that Dane's therapy time has been cut back and I will be praying that he is completely healed from CLD. People think I'm paranoid but RSV is no joke.

Post more often!