Monday, September 1, 2008

Chim-chimney, chim-chemney, chim-chim cher-ee!!!

This is Dane's impersonation of Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins...not too bad, huh? We were rearranging my room (and yes, still cleaning it out) and Dane who has been known to be a garbage picker, found a candle that I threw out. I threw it away because the glass was full of soot and looked pretty ugly...Dane thought otherwise. This picture cracks me up, Katie's face is like "wooaahh..." "I don't know how my hands got dirty?!?"
"My Mom is over reacting and making me take a bath..."
"Okay, maybe I won't be a chimney sweep...I am way too cute when I'm clean!"

3 comments:

Scott Heine said...

Unbelievably cute. As always! :)

Jamie and Jill said...

That is too funny....but he is still just as cute when he's dirty.

Stacy said...

That's SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPEALIDOCIOUS!!!!