Friday, August 8, 2008

Chonicles of a one year old driver

Yes, I am cool...and yes ladies, I am single!
Gotta go, you can't hold me down now that I have wheels! I am free to experience all that my little red car has to offer...I want to let the wind blow through my hair!
Wait a minute...I forgot Daddy buzzed my head...and now the wind can't blow through my hair!


*In case you notice the bruise on Dane's forhead, he tripped and caught the corner of our paper shredder! Poor guy, but he barely cried...because he is one tough kid!






4 comments:

chad said...

It started off funny. Your going to have to let it go.

Nicole said...

I'll let it go when I feel like letting it go...until then head buzzing jokes are fair game! I still love you though... ;)

Jen said...

That most certainly IS one cool kid!!!

(P.S. Not that I'm taking sides, but I shaved my boys' heads and I love it!!!).

Anonymous said...

you guys are funny...love the bantering comments!!

He is so stinkin' cute!