Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


Christmas morning


HERE I COME!!!


BIG BOY!


We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you a very Happy New Year! As we enter 2008 with a VERY mobile little boy, we are so hopeful and excited to see what surprises Dane has in store for us! He has proven himself to be very adventurous in nature, as well as a natural climber. He wants to crawl up EVERYTHING which has been challenging to say the least. He is pulling himself up on the sofa, his crib, our pant leg, the bar stools...you name it, resulting in countless bumps on the head...and all this in the past week and a half!


We did spend Christmas with family, everyone was healthy and it was so nice to have "normal" Christmas. Dane was not at all interested in his gifts, with his new found mobility he could care less about toys and you can almost read his mind and I think that he is saying "ooh, I don't think that I am supposed to touch that, so I better go touch it". We had a quiet News Years Eve at home, I made pancakes and eggs, we played WII, then I was in bed by 9:00!!! Gage and Katie did stay up until the new year, but they were alone in their effort to ring in the new year at midnight.


I am glad to put 2007 behind us, and begin a fresh new year with hope and an overwhelming sense of thankfulness for all of our blessings past, present and future.


7 comments:

Margo Heine said...

Happy 2008 to your household! I share your gratitude that 2007 is over. Still, I'm so grateful that we all experienced what we did, because we got to see God in GIGANTIC ways! I look forward to seeing Him at work in our lives in 2008, as I know you do. He is so good! Many blessings to you all.

Lindsay said...

Dane is such a big boy! I miss seeing him and feel like he has grown so much since I saw him last! You all have a fun year ahead with him!

I am so glad you all had a healthy Christmas and got to be with a little bit of your fam. It looks like Dane was into opening gifts! I am sure Katie and Gage were too. Fun family times!

I look forward to seeing you soon! Maybe tomorrow at church!? We were bummed not to join in with everyone at Fight Nite. Hopefully next time!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Amazing how much he has grown...and the things he is doing is so cool!! I too am looking forward to a new fresh year, so I hope your family has many awesome blessings!!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!

Williams family said...

Hi. I found your blog through other blogs. I had a 24 weeker in Sept. but unfortunately he passed away. He had Stage 4 bleeding on the brain--just curious how your little guy is doing?
Kelly

Brandie said...

Oh, how I miss you all! Look at Dane GO!! What an incredible blessing he is. I would love to see you sometime my friend. I think I've picked up the phone to call you at least 3 times the past week...but I can't find your number. Jeff has my old church directory in his car. I'm gonna get it out and give you a buzz soon.
Love you, miss you,
B

Stacy said...

Could this little guy GET any cuter?? I don't think so! :) I LOVED getting to watch him scoot around all over this past Thursday. Every part of that boy is a blessing and a miracle!

I pray for a WONDERFUL 2008 ahead for your family - one that is full of more blessings than the Robinson family can hold. May Valentine's Day, your anniversary, and Dane's birthday all be wonderful celebrations in the days ahead!